Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Korean Mallu!!!


Mcleodganj, Dec 2008
Peace Cafe.
Right after this picture was taken, I tried to pass her as my own child. If you can't notice the family resemblance, then there is seriously something to be said abt the idea of internationalism that we 've been dreaming about.
I think the todd was really 'HAPPY' being held by me (yeah right Nitin)
Someday I'll have my own, hopefully they'll look like me too. Obviously the good looks won't be attributed to me :)
Photo Credit: Sushmit Ghosh - The Bong Mother

3 comments:

  1. 'the bong mother'...?
    anyways, i guess you need to beef up your frquency of posting now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/jul/22/lonesome-george-galapagos-tortoise-father

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Latin Sardar, I can totally understand the point you are trying to make.

    ReplyDelete