Saturday, January 17, 2009

For Cáit




Now I should explain. These pictures were just meant for a friend to view over the Net as I couldn’t mail the files. Watching them over and over makes me go back to a time last month where pure bliss seemed endless. So here they are…a peek into my moments of inspiration…or should I say Flukes.

Daisy Sparrow
I wonder if I were ever attached to something like I’m to my Motorcycle. This picture was taken on a winding road by a farm past the Bir Monastery in Himachal Pradesh. One of the many snaps of my bike, this one maybe reflects what I see everyday. My Ride.

Can my epitaph read…
Here lies the Motorcyclist
Who craved the sights, sounds and the hills
Loved the girls and the stopover meals
Just another dude on Wheels

Yeah - shit lyrics, but its 5 in the morning!

photo credit: Nitin V George







3 comments:

  1. na lyrics r nice! thy need a tune to hum to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics :) Daisy Sparrow looks beautiful in the sunlight :) Where did the dogs picture go?! (also appreciating the 'á' on my name) :) nicely done :) I couldn't figure out how to get it myself when i was in India :( the keyboard shortcuts were different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dogs will make a comback sometime:) as soon as i find more time to write:)
    i dunno the shortcut key but this is what you type it in word and insert the special character and copy it into the blog:)
    yeah im so illiterate..whats the short cut?

    ReplyDelete